Sunday, June 8, 2008

On Your BirthDay


On your birthday I want to tell you just how much fun it has been having you around. Though we have only been friends a few months it seems like forever. It is hard to believe that we have so much in common. I know that God knows just what he is doing, when he puts people in your life. I have a new shopping buddy someone who likes the same things as me, and someone who will be there for me when I need you. I do not want to think of how things would be now if you had not come around. Thursday night was too much fun; I have not had that much fun in a long time. I can not wait for our party. So……

Happy Birthday to you…
Happy Birthday to you…
Happy Birthday dear KIM
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Just think now we are all grown up. Yeah right, if it were only that true. I hope you have many more happy ones to come!

1 comment: