Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally 21!

A little late better than never! I turned 21 on Friday, and it was a day not to forget. Manly because of the sunburn I got on my arms. Any way, people always ask do you feel older? Well yes but no, should I? For me it is hard to believe that I have lived through 21 years of life. But what is even harder to think about is how much I should have done. Days seem to go by so fast now, and I can never seem to get every thing done. I have had many things happen in my life that have given me a different prospective. I feel that you should live in the moment. This dose not give you the right to just do what you want to do because you are not promised tomorrow. But you should look at some thing from all directions before you make a decision. So that was my thoughts on my birth day it just took a day or two to get them here

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Happy belated birthday, Miss. Meg!!! I hope you enjoyed your special day. It's hard to believe all my kids are growing up....

Love you bunches!

KAN said...

To Sis Smith - it's hard to remember we're getting older, too, Sis. Can't you remember being 21?!?!? I know I sure can. Seems like such a short time ago sometimes, and then it seems like another lifetime!!!

Happy Day, Megnon! It's hard to believe that your sainted mama has live through 21 years of YOUR life. (KISSY, KISSY, SMILE, SMILE). Just joking. HAHA

I hope, and I pray, you definitely have at least 21 more!

I do love ya!!!

Carrie Blair said...

Happy Happy Birthday!:)