Sunday, June 15, 2008

Not Just Standing!

I have put my poem Standing on here when I first started, but tonight I have changed my thought. I am not just going to be standing on the devil I am going to shout all over him. IT IS PARTY TIME IN CONROE! I don’t want to stand in one place and give the devil a chance to move out from under my feet. I want the devil to know ITS On! These two pharses have been used at our church in the last week. I think they are both great. I am so excited to see what God has in store for our church in next little while. I do not think that we can even imagine what is about to come our way.

On to other things I get to do one of my favorite things tomorrow. We are starting to work on things at the Fire Works Warehouse. I LOVE to work out there. It is so much fun, and we all get to hangout more. This is one of the fundraisers that we do for our youth group. Also to day was Father’s Day, and I wanted to say Happy Father’s Day to my Daddy!!

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

We had awesome church, didn't we? But girl, that fireworks stand about ate my lunch! lol Did you send your hateful email yet??? ha ha Thanks, Meg for all your hard work. Love you bunches!

Girl of Hearts said...

No I have not sent my email yet but it is COMING! lol And I would have to say that was just to much today, but I had fun helping. Calah and I were having to much fun I think.

Amanda said...

You just keep "partying" on the devil and keep standing for truth and right. Love you and admire you tons!

Maw