Monday, July 21, 2008

TCH

Ok so someone told me I had to much time to sit around not to write something. So here I am! I have been in the hospital since July 11, I have been spending some great time in Texas Children’s Hospital. One of my most FAVORITE places to be lol. Although I am happy to say I will get to go home tomorrow!! I do want to say thank you to all the people who came to see me, and those who sent cards. I appreciate all of it so much. I know some of you did not want to come but were here anyway. But just think you would not have known I could walk other wise lol. We love you Steveie! I am looking forward to getting to go to Galveston next week. I will try to keep up with this all next week but I make no promises. Ok that is all I have for now!

3 comments:

KAN said...

Why listen to me now?! You didn't do it very much back in school. HAHA!

And you are wrong on 1 account. Steve-O was not "made" to go. He offered. So THERE!!!

And it was hilarious when he absolutely yelled, "SHE CAN WALK!" Talk about being "heeled".

These shoes are made for walking...

Girl of Hearts said...

lol well it is nice to know that he offered. I can not believe it, but nice to know any way. lol And I listened to you in school, not always the first time but I did!

Deadra's Dialogue said...

I'm glad to hear you are going home soon. We've been praying for you. Have fun on your vacation, but not too much so you won't wind up back in the hospital. Love you!