Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beach Fun!!

The beach is so nice!!! I am having so much fun with the girls. I would have to say that it lets me know that I could not do more than one room mate. But other than that we are having a blast. We got to the house about 4p.m. Monday after noon, and we got in the water right away! Nothing has changed we have ether been at home in the water or at the beach. Some of us have gotten to much sun others have gotten no sun. lol That would be me MOM, I have been good. I sat in the shade when we went. Today we all got dressed up and went to lunch at Fish Tales. It was good, and we took pictures after on the beach. Hope to put some of them up soon! Well that is it for now, we are going to get in the water!

6 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Glad you girls are having fun! - One of the Moms!!!

Anonymous said...

It is fantastic that ya'll are having such a great time. Making memories that you can look back on when you are old and grey. Hope you all come back friends. That many girls in a confined space for a whole....week. Hard to believe that just a couple of weeks ago you were in ICU. Have fun and be careful. Love ya...your Mom

KAN said...

YUK YUK YUK Gulf of Mexico water after a Hurricane. YUK YUK YUK!!!

But then I really do remember being 21 and wanting to go to the beach every weekend. And we went to McFaddin Beach and Crystal Beach and they weren't as nice as Galveston.

One's perspective changes with age.

I'm glad you girls have had fun. It is a shame that in THAT water it can't truly be called "Good Clean fun". HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

sounds like yall had a lot of fun!!

Girl of Hearts said...

yes we did!

KAN said...

MORE, MEGAN, MORE!!!