Monday, November 24, 2008

WOW!!

WOW, this week is going to be a full one, I have family coming in and I have school. I have been so busy, but I am having so much fun! I have been helping at the church with the toy drive. I did not know that I was going to be doing this. Not that I did not want to I just do not normally do these kinds of things. I am so happy and honored that I was asked to do this. It is so amazing to see the loving spurt in people that are willing to help those in need. I was also asked this weekend to help get the foyer ready for Christmas!!! I love Christmas it is my favorite time of year. But even better it is going to have snow and snowmen!!! I love them both!! Snowmen are my favorite Christmas thing! Any way I am also in the Christmas play at the church, it is going to be soooo cute! I am also a signer for the Christmas service! I think this is the most I have ever done at one time for Christmas! I love being busy with things at the church, other than that I have family coming for Thanksgiving; we are going to have so much fun. The girls are coming to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I do not always do this, but I think it is going to be fun. I do have to baby sit that day, but he is a good kid so it should be fine! Wow, is all I can think of to say.

P.S. I hope everyone will have a wonderful holiday and have time with your families! Treasure the time you are given!

4 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Girlfriend, thanks for all your hard work!!! I can't wait to see the happiness on our "Christma morning". Those little 'crazies' are going to really go crazy! lol

Girl of Hearts said...

Right!! I just can't wait, this is going to be so much fun!

Deadra's Dialogue said...

It's about time you post something. lol.....WOW, you've got alot going on. I'm glad you are excited about working around the church....it truly is a honor....keep that close to your heart. Love you bunches, girlie!!!

Misti Ferguson said...

Wow. November was a long time ago...